Music festivals are officially making a comeback this year. First up is the Head In The Clouds festival by 88rising. Having the perfect outfit is important to making the most out of a festival. Here is a roundup of key trends this season, along with accessories, to create the perfect festival outfit.
Co-ords—or formally coordinated sets—made their comeback in fashion this summer. Now, co-rds are a style statement. The Independent reported that “searches for co-ords online have spiked by 47 percent since the start of April.” NA-KD’s Gathered Detail pieces are the perfect look retailing in three colors. Top your look with a furry bucket, one of the hottest products for this quarter according to global fashion search engine, Lyst.
- Gathered Detail Oversized Cropped Shirt
- Gathered Detail Loose Skirt
- Fiorucci Faux Shearling Bucket Hat Blue
- VEJA V-10 CWL WHITE STEEL BUTTER SOLE
- Kosas 10-Second Eyeshadow
- Raven + LilyAida Small Hoops
“Dopamine dressing” is clothing and jewelry with colors and/or prints. After months of lockdown and sweatpants, consumers have been shopping for more colorful pieces in the post-pandemic era according to The Cut. Vogue Business stated that experts believe fashion that improves the wearer’s mood” is “dopamine dressing.” Music festivals like Head in the Clouds are the perfect opportunity to dip your toes into this trend if you haven’t already! Tie a colorful sweater by Pangaia around your neck—another major trend this season—for the chilly nights.
- House of Sunny Nice to Meet You Pants
- Pangaia 365 Sweatshirt
- Ninety Percent Jenna Organic Cotton-Jersey T-shirt
- JW Pei Rantan Bag – Purple Croc
- Womsh Vegan Jump Ink Boots
- Glossier Lip Gloss
- Joey Baby Women’s Artisanal Amber Pearl Rainbow Necklace
Glitter! Glitter! Glitter!
Going all out is in this season. More sequins, more glitter, and more shine. A festival is a perfect place to go all out and be experimental. This maximalist trend was seen on multiple runways this season including Loewe, Versace, and Louis Vuitton.
- Reformation Hermia Dress
- Nae Paris Black Vegan Knee-High Boots
- O My Bag Nano Bag – Black Classic Croco
- Enroute jewelry Black Clover Earrings
- Enroute jewelry Mira Pearl Necklace
- Charlotte Tilbury Easy Smokey Eyes To Hypnotise
Edgy Cut Outs
Another trend that emerged in the summer are cut out pieces. Cut out pieces are sexy yet chic, perfect for festivals. Style this trend with cool sunglasses and accessories to finish your look.
- NA-KD Cut Out High Neck Top
- NA-KD Overlapped Mini Skirt
- SOKO Jepesi Dangle Earrings
- SOKO Uzi Cuff Bracelet
- Pangaia Jersey it Bag in Flamingo Pink
- Even&Odd Sunglasses
- Flamingos Life Retro 90s All Black Shoes
Want more tips for festivals? Read about beauty essentials for festivals here!