It’s hard to deny that Sticker was a meal— NCT 127 served throughout the video. What is perfect to enjoy with a meal? Dessert and drinks. Here is a list of Team EnVi’s sticky treats and drinks in our latest NCity Eats column.
Cloud Bread – Perfect for Any Dreamer by @taylor_louisem
- 10g of cornflour
- 40-60g of caster sugar
- 3 large eggs (whites)
- Food coloring (optional)
- Simply whisk all three ingredients together until they reach a soft peak.
- Once whisked and fluffy, spoon onto a baking tray (lined with greaseproof paper)
- Cook in the oven (fan 180) for roughly 10-15 minutes or until cooked through and golden on top
Tip: if you don’t want to add color, gently work in a flavoring before cooking. This is more of a savory dish but the flavoring can make it sweet!
Taste Like “Lemonade” – A Simple Lemonade Smoothie @maaferpaulo
- Greek yogurt
- 1 Banana
- a cup of water or coconut water
- Crushed ice
This is an easy recipe for those who have trouble in the kitchen but want to spice things up!
- Pour the lemon juice, greek yogurt, and 1 medium-size banana into a blender,
- Add the water or coconut water
- Add crushed ice
- Blend everything on high until it has a smooth consistency
- Pour into a tall glass.
Tip: You can add other ingredients if you would like, for example, you can use strawberries or cherries to make a pink lemonade smoothie.
“Got Me Feelin’ Good” Black Lemonade @LuvJyani
Ingredients (for 8 servings):
- 10 lemons (cut in half)
- Black sesame powder (½ – 1 tbsp)
- Honey to taste
- Start by cutting your lemons in half and juicing them (this can be done manually or with a juicer.)
- Pour your lemon juice into a pitcher and set aside.
- In a heat-safe bowl, heat up your desired amount of honey until it’s a thinner consistency.
- Once melted, mix in the black sesame powder until thoroughly combined.
- Once combined, add the warm honey into the pitcher with the lemon juice.
- Mix very thoroughly until the honey is melted and the mixture is an even, black color.
- Add enough water to fill up the pitcher
- Throw in some ice to keep it chilled.
- Serve it up and enjoy an earthy yet sweet drink!
Check out NCity recipes from Winter 2021 here!
Thumbnail by Nevi